NVQ level 2??

I come across some brilliant clued up engineers most of them have no formal qualifications what so ever , many to an extent are self taught
inovation , invention its all there , so where do u find them , go to Santa Pod , the fella who designed & built his own engine in his garden shed ??

Hey Transam , didn't know you knew about the 1200 horsepower 605 cubic inch wedge headed motor i built for the 68 dodge charger to run on nitrous. ;)

:mrgreen: see you @ the Pod.

Sponsored Links
Hello all, I am from East Grinstead (Sussex area) and I'm looking to work with a plumber so that I can gain experience to help me with my NVQ level 2 plumbing course. I am in my final year and although I'm nearly finished with the college side of things I need someone that can help me get through my workplace portfolio. I am available week days and weekends when I'm not labouring for someone else although any plumbing work would take priority. I wouldn’t be looking for much if any money (maybe just lunch).

If anyone would be interested please post back here or email me direct at [email protected]

Thanks,

Sam

Ignore the idiot's on here, if you are determined to succeed then you will. I admire your efforts and willingness to work for free.
You do not need A levels and still have every chance of a long and fruitful career as a plumber if your a quick learner and have the right attitude.
Good luck for the future.

Sponsored Links
Most don't appreciate the merits of a properly trained plumbing & heating engineer , repairing boilers & installing combis is a far cry from the 'real world' of what should be expected of this trade , let most RGIs loose in a plantroom & they would be lost , ask most on here to install a bank of boilers with proper control & i can forsee a lot of head scratching. :confused: , lets not get into ad-hoc conections , split flow & return common headers , common header with injection manifold , advantages of close coupled tee arrangements (primary/secondary) , lead lag arrangements , boiler sequencing , primary ring main with injection , correct installation of an HE boiler when added to a conventional bank , avoidance of back end corrosion , gas boosters , commercial strength testing/tightness testing , cutting threading & welding steel pipe , lead burning (herringbone/thumbnail) , i could go on........puts the plumbing & heating trade into some sort of perspective don't you think? :confused:..................anyway , back to those clever domestic boiler monkeys on here with their fans , PCBs , flow switches................... :p

This is a DIY forum for domestic related works,many are not interested in your commercial drivel. :rolleyes:

and many of us are wazuk

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back