Odd whooshing noise

Would anyone be able to tell me which replacement part I would need, this is the current one and it just clips in to the base, one clip each side.

Attachments

• PXL_20221018_134619361.jpg
    PXL_20221018_134619361.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 41
  • PXL_20221018_134606017.jpg
    PXL_20221018_134606017.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 44
Sponsored Links
The white silocone washer on the left. Or the complete valve.
Look on fixthebog.co.uk for the same valve.
If the existing washer has pimples, pop them with a pin and squash the water out until flat.

The white silocone washer on the left. Or the complete valve.
Look on fixthebog.co.uk for the same valve.
If the existing washer has pimples, pop them with a pin and squash the water out until flat.

Thanks, I had tried turning the washer around as it didn't look that flat, but that made no difference. I will give what you suggested a try, and then see what I need to order. Many thanks'

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I had tried turning the washer around as it didn't look that flat, but that made no difference. I will give what you suggested a try, and then see what I need to order. Many thanks'
Many thanks, I replaced the large silicone washer and the issue us now resolved. Very much appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back