Off duty police officer sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he nicked a black geezer and it went to court (thats obviously asuming the black bloke wasnt a Mason :rolleyes: ) and the defence brief played the race card the case would be throw straight away.

Ok..theres the arguement 'as long as he does hes job properly'...because lets be honest many of us have our 'things' about other races, peoples sexuality, political beliefs, attitudes etc...but as long as we put them aside, acted professionally in our jobs and treated them fairly and how they expected to be treated there really shouldnt be a problem.

But its different when I comes to situations with the ol bill..they get enouh press coverage about some of their officers racist attitudes etc (be it justified or not) ..they cant afford someone in a court to stand up and point a finger at a copper and say 'i know him he's in the BNP' ...the case agaisnt a black, asian, muslim etc might be concrete...but something like that will blow it clean out of the water

Ask O.J

Sponsored Links
Basically we have no freedom of speech any more.Was it the rule when he joined, he may have 20 years service and this may have recently been brought out. If so is it right that hes has been sacrificed to political correctness. Why is it all right to be a card carrying member of the communist party and be a police officer but not a member of the BNP? Why is there a black police officers association, surely this is racist. White police officers are denied membership by virtue of their skin colour isn't this racism or does it only work white on black. If the police were allowed to get on with their primary job which is to prevent and detect crime instead of wasting time effort and money on this b*llocks what a happier world it would be.

yes the rule has been in existence for a very long time. you cannot be a member of a political party.

as for the black police association, dont get me started, i never saw or understood a reason for it, but then it wasnt an issue where i worked.

Sponsored Links
Id vote for BNP if I could. I live in NI though so don't think its an option.
Mainly bacause I want interfering ties with the EU severed.
I don't take the veiw that this will lead to war as the europhiles would have us believe. Germany and France have their threats written in the small print and for to long our weak politicians have succumbed to them.
After perhaps a few terms in office a more moderate party could take over again. Northern Ireland is in limbo though politically IMO.
The IRA are still strong and active and eventually UK involvement here will end which puts Dublin back in control and unfortuanetly shackeled to Europe.
Love Europe but HATE the EU.
Perhaps Sinn Fein are the way to go and if they put up a strong enough case against the EU in the future they will get my vote. :rolleyes:
Even though my Unionist roots are pretty strong Id rather live without EU interference under Dublin than the juggernaut of EU policies currently being sanctioned by the UK.
A huge bargaining chip that the Irish gave away to the EU was the rights to their fishing waters.
The Irish have received 60 billion in funding from the EU and forfeited 100 billion's worth in fish.
As usual politicians let the people down at every turn.
Just my tuppence worth.

If he nicked a black geezer and it went to court (thats obviously asuming the black bloke wasnt a Mason :rolleyes: )
Ask O.J

What's this about the Masons again. You seem fixated

Cheers

Richard

Because it ****es me off no end when the old pals act between judges, doctors, the police, solicitors etc gets in the way of justice.

If he nicked a black geezer and it went to court (thats obviously asuming the black bloke wasnt a Mason :rolleyes: )
Ask O.J

What's this about the Masons again. You seem fixated

Cheers

Richard

Because it p****s me off no end when the old pals act between judges, doctors, the police, solicitors etc gets in the way of justice.

Ah I see, have you any real evidence of this actually happening ?

I don't mean a cut and paste type evidence -rather names dates of this in action. Which court has been infulenced by this? Which case has been perverted How has it affected you personally?

This nterests me but I haven't seen any actual evidence past "they are all shape shifting lizards tinfoil hat stuff "

Cheers

Richard

Softus, so they cant count on your vote then.
That depends on what the vote is for. I'd go for abolition. :idea:

To correct something I wrote earlier: I made a terrible mistake about Nick Griffin, in implying that he'd been tried for a crime that he didn't commit. I apologise unconditionally for creating this false impression of his character, and I wish to set the record straight.

According to Wikipedia, he's actually been convicted of a public order offence:

"In 1998, Griffin, along with Paul Ballard, was convicted of violating section 19 of the Public Order Act 1986, relating to incitement to racial hatred for his editorship of issue 12 of The Rune, published in 1996."

So, can anyone name another politician who has continued in office as party Chairman after receiving a custodial sentence?

And does anyone claim to believe that it's a good idea for the Chairman, of a party embroiled in accusations of racism, to be a proven racist?

And does anyone claim to believe that it's a good idea for a party so steeped in racist views to be put in a position of any power, in a country so advanced in the development of immigrant communities?

A police officer was sacked for wearing a BNP badge while OFF duty at a football match.
Lets not allow this to desend into the typical "bnp are racists" etc etc, but why shouldnt someone be allowed to wear a badge of a perfectly legal political party while off duty???

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/7650105.stm

Whats next, you can only vote for certain parties, shop in certain shops, and buy certain cars, depending on who you work for!

Craig once a government takes away one right and they get away with it like they did in Oz the rest of your rights fall like a house of cards wait until the UN (new world order) takes over totally and you find you no longer have any rights The games are starting it would appear

once a government takes away one right and they get away with it like they did in Oz the rest of your rights fall like a house of cards
Just in case some readers aren't used to Sylvan Tieger's bizarre take on the world, he's a New York gun nut who doesn't understand that the UK is a different country with different culture, traditions, and laws.

The joining of the BNP is not a right, and the prohibition of police officers doing it is, of course, nothing to do with the government.

The games are starting it would appear
The "games" started with the National Front, before it renamed itself the BNP, covered up its tattoos, grew a little more hair, and put on a suit, but it's fooling nobody.

You can take the thug out of the fight, but you can't take the fight out of the thug.

Here Sylvia, is there ANY country you don't have an opinion on? I know as an American you are infinitely qualified to speak on world matters. I mean, you're the 'World Police' aren't you? Yeah, you guys will sort out all the problems in the world, whether we want them sorted or not! You just invade, annihilate all infrastructure (all done without ANY end plan!), then expect to come out and everything will be fine. :rolleyes: Its what we 'morons' in the UK call a total effing mess.

So, can anyone name another politician who has continued in office as party Chairman after receiving a custodial sentence?

I know of a prime minister who went to war on the back of a dodgy dossier, does that count.?

I know of a prime minister who went to war on the back of a dodgy dossier, does that count.?
Oh I see. You're referring to the imaginary occupation of Czechoslovakia and the subsequent imaginary strategic invasion of Poland. :rolleyes:

If not, then it must be the PM who subsequently helped police with their enquiries, and who resigned in the nick of time.

If memory serves me correctly, was n`t there a Lady prime minister who got involved in a war at the same time her position on the homefront was looking a bit dodgy.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back