Oh Jeremy you're such a naughty naughty boy.......

an "explanation" from Dennis Skinner:
https://www.facebook.com/dennisskinnermp/posts/10155502035796560
"Have seen the U.K. reports that Jeremy Corbyn laid a wreath at the grave of the Munich Terrorists in Tunisia. This report carries the small logistical problem of the Munich Terrorists being buried in Libya, not Tunisia. The commemoration Jeremy attended was to mark the 1985 bombing of Tunisia by Israel that killed 47. Now, in fairness to the Daily Mail, Libya and Tunisia are in the minds of its readership as much of a muchness. But if you crack out that atlas and scroll your finger along North Africa you’ll see them damn natives actually make up two different countries. I can confirm Jeremy has never attended a wreath laying ceremony in Libya, nor has he attended the service of a Munich Terrorist. Enjoy the rest of your day folks.x"

Sponsored Links
well, he knows what country the terrorists were buried in. I think that is the main point. Or, are we now suggesting that Jezza was not in Tunisia, but was in fact in Libya? The tabloids cannot even get their false stories right these days! The fact is, the claims are so blindingly false it's a joke. Might as well say he was at the graves of the fallen soldiers of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia - if you're going to so blantently make stuff up, at least make it a bit more interesting.

Or, are we now suggesting that Jezza was not in Tunisia, but was in fact in Libya? The tabloids cannot even get their false
Why not ask DS?In 2018 it's quite common to be in two countries or more in the same day.Especially when they share a border!

Sponsored Links
So, he went to Tunisia on a diplomatic visit, then hopped across the border without anybody noticing, so that he could pay tribute to terrorists, then sneaked back again, then flew home?
Any nobody else noticed, not even the Tory and Liberal MPs who were also out there with him?

So, he went to Tunisia on a diplomatic visit, then hopped across the border without anybody noticing, so that he could pay tribute to terrorists, then sneaked back again, then flew home!
Were you with him?

I'm no great fan of Corbyn but this is just a smear campaign. Get the facts right, but I suspect the usual dumbos facts are never an issue.

In dumbo land there is no such thing as an inconvenient fact.

He can't be in two places at the same time. Yes he can as Corbyn has a body double (it's notch) lol.

I guess Corbyn was there because it was about an Israeli attack on Arafats forces.

There's the connection, Corbyns is a supporter of the Palestine cause.

Yassar Arafat: terrorist or peacemaker or a bit of both....

Corbyn has form for involving himself in such groups.

corbyn cannot really recall what he was there for . Tis all a bit hazy for him ;)

There was also a Tory politician present Lord some one ? . He was there to talk about the Arab Spring apparently . ??? there are calls from 3 tory MP's to have him slung out of the party.

Corbyn was present but not involved :LOL: basically the same attitude to Brexit

present but not involved :LOL: this type of confusion is common in old duffers ;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back