oh the banality of it all

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you feel that a question is somehow personally infradignatatum then keep your mouth shut, if you feel that a thinly veiled jibe is better than advice then join the sociopath forums where you can happily post insidious comments to your hearts content ,yeah you know who you are
M

Sponsored Links
Sound like someone has got pyssed off!

I don't see a problem of informing someone that is asking a question about work they intend to do, that they clearly do not have a grasp of, to inform them of this.
Some people seem to take offence because they have not been given the answer they where hoping for, if they are not prepared to accept informed advice, I suggest they also go elsewhere.
It would be irresponsible of any on here to to give incorrect guidance in accordance to requirements and legal regulations, it would also be irresponsible of any on here to recommend unsafe procedures when fault finding and commissioning of installations.

Sponsored Links
If you feel that a question is somehow personally infradignatatum then keep your mouth shut, if you feel that a thinly veiled jibe is better than advice then join the sociopath forums where you can happily post insidious comments to your hearts content ,yeah you know who you are
M

Just like if you are going to use big words to appear clever then at least spell check them before posting. :rolleyes:

Infra Dignitatem
Infra dignitatem is Latin for beneth one's dignity; unbecoming

See what I mean, spelling & grammer or is it grammar
Who cares
Not Me cos so there

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back