Oil boiler spares

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone please tell me where I can obtain spare parts for a Perrymatic Jetstreme Mk 1 oil fired pressure jet boiler (40 years old). I am particularly looking for the oil line feed to the nozzle, i.e. where the pump feed connects to the nozzle feed.

Sponsored Links
Tried British museum but they said part was far too valuable to let go. At least the perrymatic has lasted over 40 years and is not made of tinfoil like all modern boilers.

Just to save looking this one up - which pump is fitted?
Usually the high pressure outlet is 1/8" BSP, nipples for which are easy enough to obtain.
Just thinking of how easy it would be to fabricate, that's all.
Have a look at www.heating-parts.co.uk
John :)

Sponsored Links
No parts are available for the Hojspanding burner fitted to the Mk 1
I managed to get a coupling for a Sterling to fit one last week but a HP oil line will prove impossible, have you looked at using a HP flex 1/8" bsp (as used for oil pressure gauges?? with some 1/8" sockets you should be able to rig something up ;) [/b]

Thanks for the helpful replies which I'll check out. Just to clarify, the part I'm looking for is the male threaded connector that the high pressure pipe from the pump fits onto. This male thread is stripped and so leaks oil, even with ptfe tape and jointing compound.

Might be better if the boiler shell is still sound, to obtain a new Burner such as a EOGB X400 series?? ;)

Probably right, Rick, at the end of the day....
I'd have a go by cutting the pipe, use a new nipple, and join the pipe back together with a stub of copper brake pipe tubing - silver soldered of course!
John :)

thanks again. I'll investigate a new burner.
Do you know if that burner has a bayonet type fitting, like the Perrymatic, to hold it to the boiler water jacket?

It isn't the 1/8 diameter high pressure pipe that's damaged. It's the male thread where that pipe connects to the main line leading to the nozzle.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back