Oil fire central heating - ? blown fuses?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bear with me., this is heating related: All sockets tripped -Thought it was caused by an old coffee appliance my husband was cleaning out.
We checked the fuse board and the RCD wouldn't reset - unplugged everything, then reset it - sockets back.

The heating system/burner had no life. Husband replaced the fuse in the meter board, then it fired up.
Think the LED light is gone on the facia plate (A in photo) - is this something to worry about?

In the meantime, I've noticed a leak at the side of the burner - see photos
Our burner/pressurised water tank is inside our house (off the back kitchen, house built 19 years ago)

what could be the cause of the leak? Its dripping rightly.
We'll try to get hold of our boiler servicer in the morning - anything i can do now to stop that leak?

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Drip.jpg
    Drip.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 25
Sponsored Links
Thank you for responding. We have our boiler guy coming first thing so he can replace it or fix it....it's not dripping as much at the min.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back