OK a little music quiz.

Ultravox: Sleepwalking.....been running it over and over..no luck then added the scots accents..viola!

Nigelf wrote:

Nnnn, nn, n.........

Thats reminds me of an old bad manners song..ne na nan nu na

ok...

'your dressed in pink and blue just like a child'...

Sponsored Links
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Zampa, well done but it's actually called 'Sleepwalk' not sleepwalking ;) .

I'm playing those words of yours over and over in my head and I have the tune as well but I can't think of the flipping title. It's a Joe Jackson song isn't it?

All I can remember is those words and the next two lines arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *bangs head on desk*

and in a yellow taxi, turn to me and smile...we'll be be there in just a while..if you follow me..

Oh i love that song...

Got it....

Stepping Out by Joe Jackson. It's been bugging me all night lol

OK, my turn again....

Live forever for the moment
Ever searching for the one....

You'll never get it - it's from a group I'd never usually listen to but found myself singing along to on VH2 this morning as I was cleaning the bedrooms LOL

Sponsored Links
You'll never get it
:confused:

If its anything after about 1990 and in the charts im moolered!

It isnt some wierd song by Max Boyce is it?

Zampa said:
It isnt some wierd song by Max Boyce is it?

Oyt! That's a bit racist is that :p Just coz I'm Welsh it doesn't mean that I go round singing Max Boyce songs all the time. i only do that on match days ;) :LOL:

I had the 'pleasure' of him singing in front of me in Cardiff during the five nations a few years ago (we won btw!! :evil:)

How does he ever make a living? :rolleyes:

Am i allowed to google yet?

Zampa said:
I had the 'pleasure' of him singing in front of me in Cardiff during the five nations a few years ago (we won btw!! :evil:)

OK no need to rub it in :p

Zampa said:
How does he ever make a living? :rolleyes:

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmm, drunk Welshmen love him - he's as daft sober as they are drunk!

Zampa said:
Am i allowed to google yet?

I was going to say yes but after your first comment..... ;)

poshman said:
this is an easy one.......... the pump dont work cause the vandals took the handles

Hmmmm...thats got me..I was thinking madness...but cant get an angle on it.

Subterranean stuff ---- thinking of home... Isle of s#ite 60's -- Legend !!
:cool:

Sponsored Links
Back