older worcester gas analyazation point

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On the older worcester e.g 28cdi rsf. do you need a special probe? i have a anton sprint but it's way too big to push in the test point.

Sponsored Links
can you reach the flue termination, if yes stick the probe in there, Do you have CPA1 ?

I just wondere if there was anyway of doing it at the test point (because why would they put a test point there?) yes i do have cpa1. just a pain if you have the boiler in the upstairs back bedroom with decking in the garden ect (like i had yesterday)

you are correct it is a pain, I have got used to it, there may be something out there but i ain't come across it

Sponsored Links
Are you refering to the models with the test point in the top of the casing rather than in the flue elbow?

If the former is the case then I just connect using the tube from my water gauge (manometer) to join up to.

Never failed me yet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back