Olympic Legacy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The borough of Newham which incidentally is a Labour borough
Is to launch a truth commission which will look into suspected links between organised crime and the labour council :eek:

Rokhansa Fiaz the newly elected mayor is planning to launch an independent enquiry after concerns that organised crime boss David Hunt and other gangsters corrupted the councils enforcement , procurement, and planning departments while trying to cash in on the olympics

Apparently there was a culture of brown envelopes and hush money paid out ;)

Sponsored Links
The borough of Newham which incidentally is a Labour borough
Is to launch a truth commission which will look into suspected links between organised crime and the labour council :eek:

Rokhansa Fiaz the newly elected mayor is planning to launch an independent enquiry after concerns that organised crime boss David Hunt and other gangsters corrupted the councils enforcement , procurement, and planning departments while trying to cash in on the olympics

Apparently there was a culture of brown envelopes and hush money paid out ;)

Brown envelopes, Gangsters, bad quality work on new and old building contracts are rife in the capital....

a Labour borough
Is to launch a truth commission which will look into suspected links between organised crime and the labour council

excellent news that a council is investigating suspicions of crime rather than sweeping it under the carpet.

Well done Newham!

I join tranny in saluting your efforts!

It's great to see that the first directly elected BME Muslim Woman Mayor is doing the right thing!

Let's hope tranny soon learns how to spell the name of Newham Mayor Rokhsana Fiaz

excellent news that a council is investigating suspicions of crime rather than sweeping it under the carpet.

Well done Newham!

I join tranny in saluting your efforts!

It's great to see that the first directly elected BME Muslim Woman Mayor is doing the right thing!

It has nothing to do with Muslims. Why does it mater if the Mayor is Muslim or not?

Sponsored Links
I'm not aware that the Mayor of Newham has been accused of a crime.

Quite the reverse.

Sponsored Links
Back