Omron my4

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to find if you can buy this relay anywhere local to portsmouth or near or anywhere ? Omron my4 contact 5amp240vac. 5 amp28vdc. coil 220/240vac there is a number 2646w2 on it. my fitter thinks you can no longer buy it? or is there a replacment .?

Sponsored Links
I think you mean Omron "HY2" ? which is an electronic timer relay, I think they are obsolete, bu you should be able to get a suiable repalcement
try www.rs.com

or Rapid Electronics (not sure of web address)

happy hunting! ;)

my MY4 is a relay that fits into the box in the airing cupboard that connects to the boiler there is no power to the boiler.the fitter says if we cant get this relay a new box will cost about £300 .

Sponsored Links
this relay comes from a small metal box satchwell sunvac on the wall next to the hot water tank it has a 5 amp fuse +the relay .The fitter says it will be about £300 pound for a new one .what are they called ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back