on demand Boiler Help!!

D

Dena

I have an on demand Boiler, I just had it serviced and now everytime I want hot water I have to reset it. They just don't seem to get what is wrong, it works fine when u reset it, but once the hot water runs out, I have to reset again. We have never had to press the reset button before this! they said all they did was change a couple filters and never touched anything else, just wondering if something could still be locked out, or if they bumped something that could cause this to happen. I have no heat to the house because it won't kick in. please help ty Dena

Sponsored Links
We are in the UK ! Thats London and the Queen!

If you cannot bother to even mention the make and model of your water heater then we would have absolutely no chance of helping you.

Better to call a local repairer!

Tony

so because u dont live by me u can't help!! well then don't bother answering if u can't help. I did call them to come fix if u read my post, and they can't figure it out, and if u wanted the make just ask!

Sponsored Links
HMT is model, Brook is name
Just thought someone Nice would have some information that could help me! seems weird that they would not have any idea to what is wrong!

and if u wanted the make just ask!

:confused: sorry in the uk we use a different crystal ball to the us.sorry canada.must be regional code or summit

can't beleive how rude everyone is on here! just asked for help! sorry but thought this was an open forum! so much for asking

This is a forum where the rules ( and common sense ) ask you to give FULL details of your problem. That of course includes the make of boiler.

It may not be obvious to you but boilers in the US area are mostly completely different to those we encounter "over here".

If your engineer is not competent then its best to get a proper one who can repair the problem.

Try calling the manufacturer and ask for their service agent.

I am "nice" by the way. If you dont believe me then ask my girlfriend. Or my friend in Canada.

Tony

must be a british thing then.seriously though calm down. joking aside.were not able to help. because you for one, are in a different country.so your heating systems are slightly different.and most on here are experts on boilers etc, indigenous to our country.

It may not be obvious to you but boilers in the US area are mostly completely different to those we encounter "over here".

ouch agile.you really trying to **** he/she off.dont thing the OP is in the US ;)

It's going to over heat would be my guess reference filter's in post !

Got an aunty in Canada Vancouver , they emigrated out there year's ago from Austria she got divorced her husband than married a thai out there went & lived in a remote place after a couple of year's he went missing never been seen since she's still about rumour in the family is she done him in ????

Dena is this an Oil fired furnace?? are you resetting the Burner? or the Thermostat ?

we will try and help, but you would be suprised just how diffrent boilers and furnaces are in diffrent parts of the world, - I did do some work in New england many years ago so have at least seen some Canadian/american equipment ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back