On ignore

Sponsored Links
i have about 3 regulars on here on my ban list. All 3 are of similar mindset that here in the uk we have an unlimited money tree for the world we should share including unlimited housing and hospitals, they also despise anyone who actually wants to support and keep traditional British cores including our Union Jack or Cross representing what its like to be quintessentially British and our history. I understand progression but thats different to the want to erasing our identity.

If i had my way id put all 3 of them in a Dinghy to Rawanda with one oar.

All 3 are of similar mindset that here in the uk we have an unlimited money tree for the world we should share including unlimited housing and hospitals
No they dont

despise anyone who actually wants to support and keep traditional British cores
weve had 50 years of neo liberal policies that have flogged everything from water, to energy, trains, gas and electric network, nuclear power, blood transfusion, fishing quotas, the list is endless virtually everything has been flogged to foreign investors

”traditional British values” …..f****g sold em, havent we

Sponsored Links
Some of them are like buses they all appear at the same time and then disappear for hours at the same time before reappearing all together to agree with each other . I wonder why that is
Maybe you've got me on your list dozens of times, and having yet realized it. :rolleyes:
If the gossip is reliable. :ROFLMAO:

All 3 are of similar mindset that here in the uk we have an unlimited money tree for the world we should share including unlimited housing and hospitals, they also despise anyone who actually wants to support and keep traditional British cores including our Union Jack or Cross representing what its like to be quintessentially British and our history.
No they dont
Don't expect festive to be able to differentiate
Indeed they believe in the Labour con that they are 'the people party'
And may i add i am equally critical of the Tories.

”traditional British values” …..f****g sold em, havent we
they also despise anyone who actually wants to support and keep traditional British cores including our Union Jack or Cross representing what its like to be quintessentially British and our history. I understand progression but thats different to the want to erasing our identity.
i am not your average british looking male due to my roots,
festive seems to be all confused.

Sponsored Links
Back