One Cold Radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a central heating system accross two floors of my house, the system was installed by the previous owner and I have had no problems in the 3.5 years I have been here. I have recently noticed that one of the radiators is cold. I have bled the radiator and there was a lot of air in it but now only water comes out when bleeding. I have checked all the other radiators by bleeding them and only water comes out. The pressure on my boiler is at the correct setting; between 1.0 and 1.5. Does anyone out there have any ideas that I may be able to try before calling a heating engineer?

Regards

Sponsored Links
Hi Bahco

Thanks for the reply. Have now tried steps 1 - 3 of your suggestions to no avail, I wouldn't think that it would need balancing as there has been no adjustment made here at any time. I'm going to have to take the thing off the wall and try steps 5 & 6. Is there anything else you can think of before I flood the bedroom and ruin the carpets?

Regards

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back