one coming to a street near you.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i see ministers have being lying to us again they said they were going to open a 150 bail hostels in private housing but they would consult us first , but now they are going to open 400 hostels and not consult us they having been buying semi's and filling them with burglar's, drug pushers sex offeners early release murders, etc ,etc ,no council estates for them only the best will do , this is all over the uk, justice minister David Hanson says we have to respect these people's rigths , but not in his street. :eek:

Sponsored Links
You sound surprised that this gobmint would use such underhand behaviour, Billy...

not really surprised just another reason too give this lot the boot, in a post last week i stated that a family member who had been givin a house by the family may loose it after only 4 months of marrage because of her hubbys adultery. maybe she should do the sod in and get a semi to live in. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Shyster speaks the truth. No government ever gets in and repeals what the previous government has done. They may have scrapped the poll tax - but you got Council tax in return.

joe i dont mind paying a fair tax poll or rates ,but i would like to see it spent on the good of all, not micky mouse stuff :(

It's being spent on our new EE neighbours.

Back