One for you Guitaries

I'm not a troll. You are only saying that because you can't rise to the challenge. Posting something in audio that's 5 years old isn't the challenge. He can wear a bucket over his head if he doesn't want to show his face (just like buckethead).

Come on snico let's see what you can do.

Showed you what I can do..........everyone is waiting for you now Joe!

Sponsored Links
Joe, here is the clip of myself singing and playing a Yamaha FG acoustic.

This song 'Empty Spaces' was written by myself and a mate and recorded in a conservatory. My mate used an 8 track, he is a lot more musical than myself. I sang the song because we thought it suited my voice better.

I am not in a band, do not play gigs, and admittedly am a very average acoustic guitar player, I play electric pretty well.

I expect a lot of criticism from Joe, but i'm not a pro and do it merely for a bit of fun, I think it sounds pretty good myself

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=Hqo1sa
Wow snico, that was brilliant - I loved your voice ..... very sexy ;)

You haven't showed us anything.

He posted that link up a while ago though being the internet it could be anybody for all we know.
I could imagine females dropping their knickers for a voice like that though.

Sponsored Links
Norcon, I can assure you it is me. I know its hard to prove with it being the internet but I dont make a habit of lying on the internet :confused:

As long as I know it is me :)

The challenge is to sit in front of a webcam - no over-processing allowed.

Norcon, I can assure you it is me. I know its hard to prove with it being the internet but I dont make a habit of lying on the internet :confused:

As long as I know it is me :)

Great. :D
All you need now in the modern day world where image is everything is to be hansome looking and the ladies will be all over you.
But wait, what if you look like this ........? You're well and truly fooked and banished forever to the faceless world of the internet. :(
ugleperson.jpg

I'll make a ukulele one when I get the chance. :LOL:

The fact remains he has nothing to prove!

this thread is about a youtube clip of a guitarist - joe said it's awful, i said i lked it. Joe says it's been 'tampered' with in order to make it sound good - a number of people disagreed with Joe. Joe then states he is the ONLY guitarist on this site and also he knows everything about playing music and the rest of us know nothing.

Joe videos of him playing guitar were on youtube a long time ago, but are gone and Joe says won't be coming back. Most people on here haven't seen them.

Joe then challenges anyone to a guitaring 'duel'.

So in order to substantiate such outlandish claims then Joe DOES have something to prove. IMO.

Sponsored Links
Back