One Gents view on the 670,000 2nd referendumb marchers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know this may be slightly old news (as in a few days old) But it makes for interesting reading.

Especially when you consider the comments on the £350K NHS fund.

Tim

Sponsored Links
He should have put all this effort into his brexit justification than obsess over the number of marchers.

So if the numbers are not large more reason Brexiteers should support a second vote and end the issue for remainers.

Talking about numbers.

Rumour has it that there will be an extra £2bn announced in the budget later today for 'mental health' treatment.

Not a moment too soon...

Because we know there are 17.4 million nutters in the UK in need of urgent therapy :)

Sponsored Links
Talking about numbers.

Rumour has it that there will be an extra £2bn announced in the budget later today for 'mental health' treatment.

Not a moment too soon...

Because we know there are 17.4 million nutters in the UK in need of urgent therapy :)
Stupid comment

Dumb quitter...

Rumour also has it that it will be on a 'first come, first served' basis...

Thus since you appear to be in greatest need, best you get your skates on (y)
Thankyou for the concern Ellal.but I suggest your mental health is suffering.You certainly seem to be blowing brexit out of all proportion.Not to mention this very worrying delusion you suffer from that only Remoaners are right..I think you will have a complete nervous breakdown soon.

Im not sure how you reach that conclusion.

Why would you assume fullfact are correct?

Who knows how many were there.

But their methodology appears to be more likely than the other calculations made.

The total is debateable. But most sources put it higher than the anti brexit brigade.

Use the figures you like. I was just showing a counter calculation to that shown. A more independant one.

Thankyou for the concern Ellal.but I suggest your mental health is suffering.You certainly seem to be blowing brexit out of all proportion.Not to mention this very worrying delusion you suffer from that only Remoaners are right..I think you will have a complete nervous breakdown soon.

Have a breakdown ?? Ellal has already had it :LOL: poor fella is terrified :LOL:

I see the quitters have been really rattled by that march.

Poor old farage tried getting dozens of people to turn up in a hall and comfort him.
Yep...

Even the dumbest of quitters are starting to realise that their wish to commit political/economic/social suicide is unravelling as their pathetic lies get exposed one by one.

But they won't admit that at the moment, since they are still in la-la land and happy to have a future of decreasing prosperity/life chances whilst welcoming back sectarian violence.
After all that is the price they are willing to pay for no benefit at all...

Have a breakdown ?? Ellal has already had it :LOL: poor fella is terrified :LOL:

As for 'breakdown' and 'terrified', nothing could be further from the truth...

I'm looking forward to p issing myself laughing at all the dumb quitters fighting amongst themselves when their collective light bulb comes on and the penny (or the pound) well and truly drops :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back