Operation constrain .......what idiot thought this up ?

Sponsored Links
So anyone claiming to be a former member of isis jumps the queue ..........give it a couple of weeks and they'll be thousands and thousands of former isis members applyingfor a council house..........

Even if they've never left the country .........

This is like something corbyn would be doing. The lwr should be along shortly to give it the thumbs up.

yep go abroad to support this mob & they should have been stripped of there citizenship & become stateless

I agree with that foreign office minister who said some thing about hoping they all get bumped off out there ?? some thing like that any way

mind u ? perhaps way har bee has got a spare room around his place:idea: perhaps he could offer a few board / lodgings

he could get housing benefit may be ?? ;)

Sponsored Links
It does say in the article -

It has been slammed by experts and MPs.

and

Terrorism expert Professor Anthony Glees, of Buckingham University, said: "You can’t bribe people not to be terrorists."

May I suggest whoever thought up this scheme is sacked?

There is suitable public housing all over the country available for them -

dartmoor-prison460_1395311a.jpg

you can always rely on the Stun for accurate and unbiased reporting.

It isn't just holidaymakers.

yep go abroad to support this mob & they should have been stripped of there citizenship & become stateless
You cannot strip anyone of their citizenship if they have only one citizenship. Are you suggesting that UK should act illegally?
Also, if they are British, they are the problem for the UK. Are you suggesting that we should ship out problems to other countries, who may be less equipped to deal with them?
Would it not be better if we knew where these people were, and that they were being suitably prevented from any form of extremism, rather than roaming the globe feeling mightily disgruntled.

I agree with that foreign office minister who said some thing about hoping they all get bumped off out there ?? some thing like that any way
What about if their children are also 'collateral damage' in the process?
Are you suggesting that UK should indiscriminately kill UK citizens, and their children?

Are you suggesting that UK should indiscriminately kill UK citizens, and their children?

Wasn't the white widow and her gun toting child taken out recently?
No big loss.
This is the kind of medicine they need.....

b52-663500.jpg

Capital punishment is not allowed under UK law. Is it then acceptable to allow the US to carry out our assassinations for us? Despite that those on the 'hit list' are not soldiers?
Jones was very much a wanted figure; she rose up the Pentagon "kill list" in 2017.
her son was killed as well.
http://time.com/4979268/sally-jones-isis-white-widow/
Therefore the UK must have acquiesced to her being on that list.
Is it acceptable that the capital punishment should include 12 year old children?
What kind of society are we reduced to?

Before anyone accuses me of being an IS sympathiser, remember the argument: because I did not vote Tory, it does not mean that I must be a communist!
I can recognise IS as a terrorist organisation without agreeing that capital punishment should be allowed for UK citizens, or that we should allow others to carry out such deeds for us, or that it is acceptable to kill 12 year old children.

please do not falsify quotes
please do not falsify quotes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back