Opt out of border control

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting development in Holland after they finally agreed a government. Well it is shorter than he 270 odd days it took last time but then that's the benefit of PR voting.

Look like the mantra from remainers that we had control of our borders is a bit suspect.

Sponsored Links
Interesting development in Holland after they finally agreed a government. Well it is shorter than he 270 odd days it took last time but then that's the benefit of PR voting.

Look like the mantra from remainers that we had control of our borders is a bit suspect.

Remainers never said we had control of our borders

Remainers said brexit would not give us control of our borders

Those 2 things are not the same.

Noychy facts again and its the real result of PR its stupid to support a system that makes forming a government take months.

Sponsored Links
It didn't affect the way things are run in Holland while they formed their government though, did it? Public services still got on with things. Schools didn't shut down...and their trains ran on time. That far-right gobshite, Geert van Wilders is agitating to move the Dutch embassy to Jerusalem. Do y'all need any further evidence of just how much of a fascist this Jewish government is?

Noychy facts again and its the real result of PR its stupid to support a system that makes forming a government take months.
Better to taketime to get a Government that works for its people than put up with what we have

Better to taketime to get a Government that works for its people than put up with what we have
I wonder if the opponents of PR could tell us the last time a single party in the UK gained more than 50% of the vote?

Really stupid for EU officials to disrespect a newly formed government like this. It just causes a stronger mandated to get on with it.

Of course EU members can break the rules, they do it all the time, occasionally they get sanctions.

You think they'd learn - I remember Junker embarrassing Cameron, in a similar way, which almost certainly resulted in a swing to leave.

Last edited:
The parties said they would file a request to the European Commission for an opt-out on European asylum policy 'as soon as possible'. People without a valid residence permit will be deported 'by force if necessary,' said the report.

Not quite the same as the headline though

Really stupid for EU officials to disrespect a newly formed government like this. It just causes a stronger mandated to get on with it.

Of course EU members can break the rules, they do it all the time, occasionally they get sanctions.

You think they'd learn - I remember Junker embarrassing Cameron, in a similar way, which almost certainly resulted in a swing to leave.

I'm sure the pig-meister was snubbed by Sarkozy at a EU summit when he tried to plead the case for limiting migration to the UK.

Sponsored Links
Back