optima xm alarm rest

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all could anybody tell me how to factory reset an optima xm alarm panel if i remember right you conect a wire link to the right hand pa No 14 to set and power up the panel just want to make sure before i continue cheers every body have a nice xmas if i don*t reply before

Sponsored Links
except without the manual (and therefore the answer to your question) how are you going to reproggrame it?

there isn`t really much to program on it anyway. maybe the entry/exit time if 30secs is to long or to short. bell time is 20mins default so thats fine. so really only the user code will need to be programmed

user code change -

prog
old code
new code
reset
reset

if you get stuck on entry exit times if its not suitable. post back in this section and ill tell you how to do it.

Sponsored Links
Thanks every body for your quick response all worked ok and working fine to close to xmas to be without an alarm my daughter said thanks all. she can sleep at night know in her new house

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back