Ornithology

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
From ninebob's recent post, I observed that there are a number of bird-watchers on here.

I have been building a log cabin and about 50 square metres of raised decking recently. Starting at about 7am and finishing at about 1pm every day, I have become familiar and recognise the same bird songs, and even started answering them back. Hmm.

Can the ornithologists recommend a good site with these birdsongs on so that I can listen and then think, "Ah, that's a Lesser Spotted Mangrove Throat Warbler" or "Hmm, that is a female LBJ" etc?

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
I'm a bird watcher. I love watching women.

Am I a 'horny-thologist' then?

joe

best spot i found was scaffolding on kings road london :p:p:p:p:p

good bird watchin up there!

litrally 2 or 3 exeptional specimins per minute!

i'm told there is a regular turnover of security guards in London department stores when an examination of the videotapes shows they have been spending their days steering the cameras to look down womens cleavages, and up their skirts on the escalators.

Sponsored Links
You should listen to the music of Olivier Messiaen, heavily influenced by birdsong and extremely sophisticated harmonically.

notb665 said:
Can the ornithologists recommend a good site with these birdsongs on so that I can listen and then think, "Ah, that's a Lesser Spotted Mangrove Throat Warbler" or "Hmm, that is a female LBJ" etc?

Thank you.
Try Bill with Spring watch

you will get every bird and the sounds they make on microsofts "ENCARTA"..
if my memory is correct...Theres allways that other bird "google"

Sponsored Links