Other than elevenses and brunch, what do you eat between breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I like chocolate digestive biscuits with peanut butter and honey on them.

Sponsored Links
Is it even possible to have breakfast and elevenses and brunch, then the rest?

Blup

Good grief Mottie. I don't come on this website very often but when I do I see endless threads originated from yourself along the lines of 'What are....What have...?'
You haven't included the following posts yet (a few of endless possibilities of Mottie-Questions) so feel free to plagiarise them:

What is your favourite wallpaper?
What did you do between 9.23 and 9.27pm last night?
What is your favourite colour?
What is your favourite furniture?
What is your favourite colour pavement?
What are your favourite toenails?
What are your favourite lines down the middle of a road?
What are your favourite trees?
What did you do on 11 February 1974?

Perhaps get out more Mottie old chum. Maybe take up a hobby...chicken strangling, HGV spotter etc.

Sponsored Links
Good grief Mottie. I don't come on this website very often but when I do I see endless threads originated from yourself along the lines of 'What are....What have...?'
You haven't included the following posts yet (a few of endless possibilities of Mottie-Questions) so feel free to plagiarise them:

What is your favourite wallpaper?
What did you do between 9.23 and 9.27pm last night?
What is your favourite colour?
What is your favourite furniture?
What is your favourite colour pavement?
What are your favourite toenails?
What are your favourite lines down the middle of a road?
What are your favourite trees?
What did you do on 11 February 1974?

Perhaps get out more Mottie old chum. Maybe take up a hobby...chicken strangling, HGV spotter etc.
What, these threads?

B3B47281-B96C-4D61-81EB-49FFCB43C180.jpeg
2F114108-2723-412C-8671-E75EFA6AB877.jpeg

I'm surprised at the tone and content of your post. You obviously found them worthy of adding to at one point. Have I upset you recently?

You obviously don’t do irony. If you visited more often, you will know I’ve had a breakfast thread running for some time. Over 850 posts and 41,000 views so there is some interest, wouldn’t you say? In the last two days though, we have had someone start a dinner thread, another person start a tea thread and another one start an elevenses thread. FOR A JOKE I started this one. If you don’t get irony, you could always ignore my posts or better still, put me on your ignore list if my threads are spoiling your visits here.

Last edited:
I can never remember whether second breakfast comes before or after brunch, so I alternate every day.

I just had a banana. Not sure that is a meal. I don't usually eat bananas at 11.30am though, so this is an anomaly in the data.

What about supper? Should I start a thread? It seems like it's been neglected.

I've discovered you can do cheese on toast in a toaster. Just fold the bread over, Nuke for 10 seconds if the cheese needs a bit more.

How do you do cheese on toast. :D

How do you break an egg without it going where you don't want?

I've discovered you can do cheese on toast in a toaster. Just fold the bread over, Nuke for 10 seconds if the cheese needs a bit more.

How do you do cheese on toast. :D

How do you break an egg without it going where you don't want?
I am old school, always under the grill. Although, the other day I did pre-toast the bread in the toaster while the grill was heating up.

Eggs - they live by their own rules.

Sponsored Links
Back