Overcrowded Britain

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
Slow down a bit Pred,,, Would you want one of these chav's picking you up in an ambulance,(probably go through your pockets) Or turning up in a fire engine to put your house fire out? (probably nick your nice TV and Stereo) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
i was trying to be tactful, guarenteed my next sentence will upset somebody. in germany its the gays that opt for the ambulence service, i know whats coming next, mouth to mouth! obviously there will have to be checks, no win no fee would probably flourish especially with neerdogooders on the exercise ground, cutting their finger on barb wire!

i suspect that spacecat supports anyong except England when i comes to cricket !!!

Sponsored Links
I don't think spacecat follows any sport. He spends far too much time on here baiting us Brits. Probably Brit Baiting will become the next Olympic sport.
I'm sure spacey here will win the gold medal. ;) ;)

I don't think spacecat follows any sport. He spends far too much time on here baiting us Brits. Probably Brit Baiting will become the next Olympic sport.
I'm sure spacey here will win the gold medal. ;) ;)

MANU FAn actually :mrgreen:

and dont bother with the not from manchester nonsense and glory seeker piffle, i supported them all my life good and bad

There won't be a civil war in this country because the majority of people are too idle to get involved. It's because we are to idle to do anything about anything that we are in the state we find ourselves now. Can't see the likes of the Egypt protests happening here because we'll say its someone elses job to do it for us, social services, police, government anyone but me.
National Service is not a bad idea. We could have an armed service, with a core of regular servicemen, at a more cost effective price. If you have objections to the armed services then more and more old people need their bums wiping. Having been educated at public expense its time to put something back, if you still don't want to play then no social, dole or nhs treatment. If you sign on for longer then the state will subsidise your uni education, like they do in America with the veterans act.
Overloading the countrys resources with immigrants hasn't helped and isn't helping the situation. Stay in your own country and set up your own social care system don't come here and rob us.

hi1 i agree with the comment about we will not riot.
reason being because the majority are unable to think for themseleves anymore.

aint the immigrants who are robbing us, its our very own ;)

hi1 i agree with the comment about we will not riot.
reason being because the majority are unable to think for themseleves anymore.

aint the immigrants who are robbing us, its our very own ;)

Agree.

Also, the ones who should be rioting are too busy working 12 hour days to pay for all the lunacy that goes on in this country. We need to be more French. What mugs we are!

foreigners oh yes but next time we are out for the count and needing major surgery let us hope the team operating are all of english descent
but the cleaning staff can be foreigners........

ad[/quote] Crawley Town will get 1 lucky goal in the 2nd half but loose 3-1 tho` put up a good fight ;)[/quote]

Another dreadful win...funny old season

Sponsored Links
Back