Paint pad pro as advertised on pitch tv

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wondering if anyone has used this. I bought one thinking it was a great idea only to find it was not. The pad kept falling off, the coverage was rubbish even though I used a specified paint, and the edging was dire. I resorted to my trusty paint pad and paintbrush and did the job like I normally do (it takes a while but it works). I only bought the paint pad pro as I thought it would cut my decorating time in half, but I'm sticking with my conventional way.

Sponsored Links
Is that the one recommend by Tommy Walsh, early in the morning on the TV, before I switch it over to the sport channel?

yes its rubbish that is why its sold on TV like all the other rubbish.

What a load of rubbish, worst thing I have ever brought, used it once and the worst paint job I have ever done.
It is now residing in File BIN
I should ask for my money back, get it off the telly it should be done for fraud

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back