Paint Pads?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am thinking of emulsioning the bedroom and las time i used a roller it splattered tiny sopts of paint. I have seen these kind of paint pads on a sky shopping channel does anyone know if they work??? they look like a tiling float but with fur stuck on and that is what applies the paint. Has anyone used them or is this just another money grabbing gimmick?

Sponsored Links
They have been around for years now.

Personally I find them to be DIY crap...look in peoples garages around the contry and youll find a set on them that have gone hard and an old tray.

Another thing to avoid is that roller with its own tank of paint...dont waste your money

Buy a decent rooler..9 inch with a 1 3/4 diameter cage and a good quality medium pile sleeve

Oh...and put a dust sheet down

Thanks Zampa
i guess the old ways are the best, ill just have to roller slower to avoid spattering i guess!! which way do i go first? edges then roller or roller then touch in?

Sponsored Links
Paint pads have there uses Zampa, they are brilliant for t'cutting the van and the wife swears by them with one of those wood wipe cloths and a pole for the wooden floors, ................. never seen them used for paint though :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back