paint peeling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
everytime I emultion my living room I get paint peeling off in 2 places what am I doig wrong or is it damp I allways use brand named emultion ive put pva glue on these areas but it still happens.

Sponsored Links
You should NEVER use PVA on any surface that you will paint.

There was probably dust on the surface when first coated or a mist coat was not used, unless you rub back and clean it will keep happening.

Sponsored Links
Or the clue's in the OP's name - was the surface cleaned before painting (cigarette smoke and paint do not get on)

Hi, first you should test your tape in a small area. Leave it there for a few hours and pull it off to see if it pulls off the paint. Secondly, you can use a primer to protect the paint coat.

Hi, first you should test your tape in a small area. Leave it there for a few hours and pull it off to see if it pulls off the paint. Secondly, you can use a primer to protect the paint coat.

Huh?!?!?!

I could have sworn I commented on this, in similar vein.

Cheers
Richard

Mr Hamster,

Indeed you did, but not on this thread, unless I am very much mistaken!

This is the weirdest spam, if it is spam??

Advertisers frequently make a few random posts often in poor English prior to adding a link in future posts, just a matter of time. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back