panasonic driver cf27

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya I need a modem driver for a panasonic laptop the modem I need the driver for is a aztech mp3930v modem I have tried their website but no luck there anyone got any ideas where i can get it from???

Sponsored Links
Hi Tomy. Can you post the model of the laptop and the Operating system?

try google for "driver downloads", loads of them, but you can search for your one

Hiya Its a panasonic toughbook cf27 running windows 98, I have looked on google and cant find anywhere that has the driver I need to get the modem working again.

Sponsored Links
tomy said:
Hiya Its a panasonic toughbook cf27 running windows 98, I have looked on google and cant find anywhere that has the driver I need to get the modem working again.
did your laptop come with the OS pre-installed? Have you tried re-installing in windows setup?
does your DUN need reinstalling this way?

The auto hrdware wizard finds the modem then asks where to look for the software , thats when I get stuck.

try from control panel -add new programs-windows tab-and then double click communications uncheck all corresponding DUN modem etc and apply then recheck and again apply and hopefully it will look in the right place for the files.

Ok. Have you tried here. Click on downloads and then fill in the blanks. I hope this helps.

Ian.

if you dont have any joy try driverguide.com

i find all the drivers i need there... its very good

Hiya guys thanks for all your info , couldnt get it off the panasonic website but managed to get it off someone with the same laptop and modem as this one , cheers guys :p

Sponsored Links
Back