Part P regs

Difficult to know who/what you are replying to. What you say might be relevant to something I said later on but not to the "second part of my original question" which was

If there is a problem not found with simple tools (lets imagine a loop impedance too high for a short to be detected by breakers), how often does it actually happen? How many RCDs come with parametric failures straight from the box (as distinct from obviously broken)? etc
Sorry - you quoted me quoting you saying "So if a circuit is added and tests to BS7671 are not done on that circuit, essentially the question is - so what? (So long as a faulty circuit is not extended into a controlled zone.)" so I took "second part of my original question" to mean the second part of that.

My Bad.

Sponsored Links
Does the person replacing brakepads really have to inspect and/or test everything else relevant to safety on the vehicle?
No, they have to take reasonable care, and point out any defects they could reasonably be expected to notice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back