parts arena

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
been told by a breakdown engineer that parts arena on laptop or pocket p.c is a very usful bit of kit to have, he was rather vauge as he was in a panic hurry to get to merchant before closing.

seeing as i'm just starting to get more into the breakdown/servicing of boilers.

i know i have lots to learn about boilers but i firgure any bit of technology has to be helpful. along with the numberous maufacturers courses to go on and books e.t.c.

anyone got any experiece of parts arena on laptop/poctet pc. what things does it have e.t.c?

Sponsored Links
Hi Tim,
From what i've heard (and think seen - Screenshots etc) its just a 'Offline' copy of the usual Parts Arena site, with some better search functions, and has been adapted to work better on the 'small' screen.

Just check out
www.partsarena.com/baxi
If you haven't already - will show you what its about - for the Baxi/Potterton group lot.

Regards
Joe
:)

If you go fast you might be able to get on Ravenheat course this Friday. I did it before but am just going again as a refresher and to get up to date with the new stuff.

Sponsored Links
if the disc version is anything like the online one, i would not pay more than a fiver for it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back