Password for PMax_and_PMaster_Remote_Programmer_v_7_0_13.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I just downloaded the programmer tool file ...
but the zip file is locked (typical Visonic!) anyone knows the default password to unzip this tool?
What do you mean 'typical Visonic'? Ever heard of security, thought not.

IF, you're an identifiable alarm company/engineer, contact Visonic in Monday, you might be lucky.

I know I'm not going to copy mine for you as I have no idea who you are, get the idea?

Hello, thanks for taking time to reply.
Visonic have made this programming application available on the internet but locked it from unzipping it, unless there is a end user licence requirements to activate the software. I think if its as simple as calling the Visonic to get the password than we will do that. Many thanks for your help and comments.

Sponsored Links
Hello, thanks for taking time to reply.
Visonic have made this programming application available on the internet but locked it from unzipping it, unless there is a end user licence requirements to activate the software. I think if its as simple as calling the Visonic to get the password than we will do that. Many thanks for your help and comments.
Please let us know how you get on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back