Patio door frames help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
So I’ve found a set of brand new patio doors at work that was manufactured in 1999 perfect for my summer house project (especially as they are free of charge to me)

However we only have the doors/glass there is no fixing pack I.e track, handle and lock etc.

There is only manufactured date no name who made them

The doors are aluminium

Would any know of somewhere I could get the items I need to fit the doors??

Help me please

Sponsored Links
Do you know the make of the doors? And ideally the factory that made them.
Even if you do old parts could end up costing more then some new doors.
Also at nearly 20 years old the glass units probably don't have much life left in them.

Personally I would say try some local double glazing company's for any new mismakes/mis-measured doors or even complete 2nd hand ones

Sponsored Links
There will be a local small business that repairs patio doors (there are lots of them, because they're quite troublesome) who will probably identify the ones you have.

Second-hand tracks may do, they tend to get a dip where the wheels, when closed, have been pressing down on the rail for years, but the rest will be OK.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back