Pattress Converter Deeper than 25mm

Sponsored Links
I bought some of those but unfortunately, due to some of the fittings they are not deep enough.

What about ones that are 35mm deep or greater - can anyone help me source some?

Sponsored Links
At this rate the box will stick out to the middle of the room.

As has been explained to you before on your previous post on this subject do the job properly and fit a back box then you will have a neat finish without the hassle of trying to find deep enough box that will look like a barnicle on the backside.

At this rate the box will stick out to the middle of the room.

As has been explained to you before on your previous post on this subject do the job properly and fit a back box then you will have a neat finish without the hassle of trying to find deep enough box that will look like a barnicle on the backside.

Thanks, but fitting a new back box is not an option at the moment. I would like to have double back boxes already installed, but unfortunately I do not, hence why I need a 1 to 2 gang converter.

Thanks, but fitting a new back box is not an option at the moment. I would like to have double back boxes already installed, but unfortunately I do not, hence why I need a 1 to 2 gang converter.

It takes 10 minutes to fit a back box about a tenth of the time you have spent on trying to resolve a problem that really isn't a problem.
32mm is the deepest converter that can be found on the web - we do searches just like you.
You're in Liverpool so go down to Denmans 93 Boaler Street and ask them.
Alternatively use this then you don't need a patress
http://www.wilcodirect.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=9362

It takes 10 minutes to fit a back box about a tenth of the time you have spent on trying to resolve a problem that really isn't a problem.
32mm is the deepest converter that can be found on the web - we do searches just like you.
You're in Liverpool so go down to Denmans 93 Boaler Street and ask them.
Alternatively use this then you don't need a patress
http://www.wilcodirect.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=9362[/QUOTE]

Thanks but what you've recommended is exactly what I'm trying to replace!

Thanks but what you've recommended is exactly what I'm trying to replace!
Then what you desire is not available - so we're back to doing the job properley by fitting a new double backbox, leaving it as it is or fitting a single socket on the current single back box - your choice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back