People who only believe lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Many people quit their jobs to strike out on their own. If they listened to doom mongers like you, they would never make the move.

Yes but that's having a job to go to!

Crystal ball rubbish.

Lol. Business and economics is not magic. The only people gazing into crystal balls are brexiters. That's all they have - blind faith. The blind leading the blind.

May eventually cross party cooperation and gave him every thing he wanted. And then threw it all back in her face.
May couldn't give him the one thing he wanted. the keys to no10. (and neither will the electorate incidentally)
Which is all he is interested in, so he can take a stick to a few rich people.
brexit is a side show for which he cares little about.

Bs. May didn't take no deal off the table, that's the one thing he wanted.

Sponsored Links
Crystal ball rubbish.
Nope

No deal=

Loss of £280b frictionless trade with EU
Loss of 759 worldwide trade agreements = MFN status
Loss of trade negotiating power = US puppet
Huge increase in non tariff barriers
UK looses benefit of being entry into single market whilst being a country of light labour and tax regulation.

Unfortunately Ryler knows nothing about trade, tariffs or regulatory divergence.

There is hope for Corbyn yet,
I dont think Corbyn stands much chance but he has a million times more integrity than Johnson and after decades of neo liberal policies I wouldnt mind Labour in power just as a change.

I wouldnt mind Labour in power just as a change.

It would certainly be a change.

wilfrid-brambell.jpg

I think the tories will win it. Too many people are scared of Corbyn's labour and really don't give a toss about the whole EU thing.
I still think a lib-lab coalition would be good for the country - liberals increased power will help keep some of the ore radical labour ideas in check, it would be a better coalition than the tory-lib one.

I'm no longer sure who will get in. I thought Tories but now I think it may go in Labours fav. Lets face it, people don't vote people in, they vote them out when had enough. I think people have had enough!

yeah, but I know a lot of long time labour supporters that do not support Corbyn.
And I've voted labour since 1997, but will be voting Lib Dem this time round, because they actually have a chance of taking the Tory seat here in Chelmsford - I actually voted lib dem before 1997, and do support their policies too!

yeah, but I know a lot of long time labour supporters that do not support Corbyn.
And I've voted labour since 1997, but will be voting Lib Dem this time round, because they actually have a chance of taking the Tory seat here in Chelmsford - I actually voted lib dem before 1997, and do support their policies too!

The peoples vote campaign will be launching their tactical voting website this friday - it might be interesting for remainers to have a gander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back