Performance Power pressure washer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all

Father in law presented us with his old pressure washer but when I hook it up we have a problem. He's not too well now so I don't want to bother him with this.

I attach the inlet hose to my garden tap and then screw the outlet bit to the other side but the pressure spray only last for about a second when you press the trigger before switching off. You have to keep on pressing the trigger on and off to get the jet but its only in short bursts which is useless.

In a way its more powerful when you switch the motor off but thats only useful as a water pistol and does nowt for my patio.

I've also noticed that the motor seems to cut out and then come back on so I wondered if that was normal etc.

Its a PWR 1650PWC if that helps. I think they've gone bust now so I can't follow it up with the manufacturer.

Just frustrated cos I don't get pressies like this often and I've never used these gizmos before.

Many thanks

L

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back