Permitted Development rights removed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I live in a property which has PD rights removed under the Town and Country Planning Dev Orders 1977-1981 as specified in Class 1 paras 1, 2 and 3. There doesn't seem to be copy of the relevant original legislation online and the PD references in current legislation are now completely different.
What I'm trying to find out is if limiting the removal to paras 1,2 and 3 leaves me with some PD rights or whether those 3 paras in fact covered everything.
Does anyone know?
Thanks, John

Sponsored Links
Probably easier to say what it is you want to do. If it's build an extension that would certainly come under the removed sections. I have a vague feeling I've come across this before and paras 1, 2 and 3 were external alterations, extensions or additions - external painting and hardstandings.

Probably easier to say what it is you want to do. If it's build an extension that would certainly come under the removed sections. I have a vague feeling I've come across this before and paras 1, 2 and 3 were external alterations, extensions or additions - external painting and hardstandings.

I'm currently interested in a timber framed garage and an area of hardstanding. I suspect the former is definitely excluded but perhaps not the latter. It would just be helpful to know exactly what these 3 paras cover and if there were others that cover other rights.

Sponsored Links
I've discovered that reprints of the relevant acts are still available from the TSO so problem solved.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back