Photo storage websites

I

imamartian

Sites like Snapfish, Flikr, Photobucket etc etc
Does anyone use them? i would like to find a site where my pics are for sale, so my best are making a few quid.... can anyone suggest the best site to register with?

Sponsored Links
Ask on the photography forums. You'll foind people doing the same thing there.

Ask on the photography forums. You'll foind people doing the same thing there.

thanks but i can't be bothered with another forum to deal with.... i'll have geraint the photographer slating me everytime i post owt !! ;)

Flickr is widely used. One went down not long ago and it caused many problems where they had to up-load 1000's of images all over again.

And yes people do sell images. However when one looks at the quality one realises one has to be very good or very lucky to sell any.

To show to friends and family then face book is far cheaper there seems to be no limit as to how many one can up-load where with Flickr for any quantity you need to pay.

www.servimg.com offer a free image hosting service but you have to do something so people can see them.

If I post link like this
the_fu10.jpg
you can view them but without some web space or other way to let people find them the chance of people finding the image is very low.

Sponsored Links
...but i can't be bothered...
So, if I've got your meaning right you'd like to make money from your photography, but you can't be bothered to do the groundwork.

Something tells me you need to rethink your business strategy.

...but i can't be bothered...
So, if I've got your meaning right you'd like to make money from your photography, but you can't be bothered to do the groundwork.

Something tells me you need to rethink your business strategy.

i'm sorry Chris, i was in the middle of lots of grief in GD when i posted that comment.... and the prospect of another forum, doubling the grief is what i was referring to.

You are right of course... i need to get some lessons, get more practise, and then get in the right circles (or forums...).

thanks for your post anyway !!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back