Pics of the day perhaps?

5 Door Video with porter switching and coded access.
Complete mess from start to finish.
Wrong PSU`s for the locks, wrong cables.

Rather difficult to mess up as its all colour coded :confused:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
im glad someone is working it out! its a mess
No not really, I have worked on much worse.
From the top pic, it looks to me to be fairly straightforward to redress the cables and put the lids back on, I'd even make the guess that it was tidy at completion and someone has been in to do some mods/repair and left it messy.
The second pic. Its quite normal for panel builders to have 'standardised methods' and using, say, a 63A isolator and 16mm tails to the Ericos may be their minimum standard. The fact that it only needs a 20A supply is imaterial.
Whats of bigger concern to me is it looks like the Ericos may be behind the isolator so how is one to get a screwdriver or allum key in?
Many consultants spec states cord ends will not be insulated and cables will not be identified etc etc.

It can be hard keeping track in the workshop when there are several panel being built to different spec's.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back