Pilkington Textured Glass Choice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

We currently have sycamore in existing windows which is level 2 privacy.

We feel we need to up the privacy to level 3 or 4, partly cos one of the windows is for the bathroom.

We ideally want the same texture for door, porch, hallway, landing and bathroom.

We have shortlisted the following:

Digital - privacy level 3
Contora - privacy level 4
Strippolyte - privacy level 4

Has anyone got any of these already on there windows and optionion, please?

Any recommendations on the above 3 or any other?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
It doesn't sound as if it is the solution for you, but window films are a very quick and cheap way of improving the privacy of existing windows.

Sponsored Links
Stippolyte is very bland and unnoticeable really which suits me. Never been a fan of leavey patterns but saying that Contora is good too
As for you? Well as has been mentioned it's personal choice, either check-out Pilks website or go to your local glass place and see each individual glass yourself. We carry a sample of most obscure glass for this reason

Stippolyte is very bland and unnoticeable really which suits me. Never been a fan of leavey patterns but saying that Contora is good too
As for you? Well as has been mentioned it's personal choice, either check-out Pilks website or go to your local glass place and see each individual glass yourself. We carry a sample of most obscure glass for this reason
Digital is quite noticeable by the looks of it?

But then I’ve not seen it in a full pane of glass.

Agree with RandomGrinch. Fitted window film on the lower part of our windows (ground floor), it's quick not expensive and it can be changed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back