Pilot light won,t stay lit ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Glow worm express 100.Got up this morning and pilot light was out.Followed instructions but it won,t stay alight when I release the button after 1 min ??????.Freeeeezzzin !!! any advice ?

Sponsored Links
It's Glow warm again. I wish the person who is encharging the company(Glow warm) should have a look all those messages and find out the solutions, etc.
By the way, how old is your boiler? is the ignition system & fan still working? I haven't solved our Glow warm boiler's problem (same problem) yet. we booked a plumber who is going to come tomorrow night and I will let you know the progress.
Really it's the problem of Glow warm!

Don,t know the age (approx 5-6 yrs old).Fan is still working but I,ve just noticed a drip coming from somewhere so maybe it,s an automatic safety procedure to shut itself down?????.I know as much about plumbing(central heating) as I know about neuro surgery.

not old really, so probably just a small problem but effect the whole system. do you think if there is any gas leaking after the pilot light is out as i'm not sure about that. I sometimes just switch off the main gas.

Sponsored Links
I,ve just left it running Bonnie so if you hear a large BOOM ! you,ll know that it,s me :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back