PIRs for use with CCTV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I'm wanting to upgrade my CCTV system at home by installing a few PIRs to control my PTZ cameras.

I am after a recommendation for an external grade PIR suitable for use with a PTZ interface.

Preferably finised in black (or similar dark colour). They will be located under the eaves so not too exposed, and should require a range of no more that 5 meters.

Sponsored Links
after reading this!
i would say GJD! not sure they do then in black but poss that they do them in brown ;)

hi which one does the job on a budget.i was looking for one to keep an eye on the car.ive seen some at maplins but cant decide which?? :)

Sponsored Links
hi which one does the job on a budget.i was looking for one to keep an eye on the car.ive seen some at maplins but cant decide which?? :)

I think you may have misunderstood what I was asking about.

I was enquiring about low voltage PIRs for a high end system to make my £750 a camera speed domes follow anyone who may be lurking about, day or night.

There is nothing budget about it :LOL:

Is that really what you want?

Thanks for the replies chaps.

Got them installed today, and I am well impressed with the range.

I even had to fit masks to them as their detection areas overlapped each other :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back