Please help identify SMEG DW part

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Greetings friends,

Model: SMEG STMW25S

During cycles, the part in the attached pic appeared to be leaking pretty severely and setting off aquastop. So I turned the machine over, took it out from its place underneath the sump, unclipped the small motor-looking assembly attached to it, taped the hose ends and filled it with water to see if the housing had been compromised. It definitely does not appear to be watertight in its current state.

After Googling and going through old forum threads, I suspect it is the housing for the 'circulation pump' for this DW, but am not 100% sure. (I know it is not the drain pump as I replaced that part recently.)

Would any more experienced DIYers be able to confirm/correct on me on this one? Thanks for your time!

Cheers,
M

Attachments

• dw-part.jpg
    dw-part.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 184
Sponsored Links
Holy moly- that is most definitely it! :rolleyes:
I had a feeling the 'circulation pump' was a much larger part.
Will order it and hope for the best.
Much thanks, jj4091

Ps. I did comb through eSpares before posting and this part escaped me completely.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back