Plinth Heaters - Which one to buy?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a plinth heater but am unsure as to which one to purchase - electric or CH!

Can anyone make any recommendations?

I like the idea of the CH heater but there are not many reviews; does anyone have this type installed? Is the heat any good?

Appreciate any pro/cons to both!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Sheraz

Sponsored Links
Smiths Heaters. Look on their website, they are very good in my opinion, wet, or electric, or even both. There are several at my place of work. Look at the spec of each heater, to match with your room size. :)

I always fit Smiths as well.

Much better than the Myson crap IMHO

Smiths Environmental for me as well, they are more widly availible than other brands so they must be good ;)

Sponsored Links
It's their build quality as well. Plus you can have different front panels with various finishes as well. Which is nice. :)

I have found that the Mysons do get a bit rattly after a while.

new build house I owned had a Myson run off the central heating, i found it kicked out a fair bit of heat but the fan was quite noisy. After 4 years it stopped kicking out heat.

no idea what the problem was and I moved house that summer so was no longer my problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back