pls pls help - have my assesment tuesday 18th

I think they are, in the last 2 years I have got 13 distinctions, 8 merits and 2 passes and thankfully no fails.
I think level 2 courses are just pass/fail, level 3 have the pass merit distinction levels.

Sponsored Links
jamodo - it is not the college's shortcomings which have left amcevoy unable, after 2 years of studying, to work out how to connect 2 lights instead of 1, to know how 2-way switching works or to thinking that wiring an FCU to create a L-N fault is a good idea, and in the long run you do nobody any favours, least of all amcevoy, to go along with the idea that it is.

Fair point but even my old geography teachers could have learned basic electrics in two years and all they can do is colour in maps with crayons. Perhaps the college should take some blame either in their educational standards or their admission policy; one, or both, of which are very substandard.

Either way amcevoy please stay away from my house!

Somebody at that college should, at some point, have had the b*lls to stand up and say "I'm sorry, mate, but this line of work just isn't for you".

I wonder how the poor b*****s assessment went today....

I have electrical training & some qualifications (old) + a lot of background on comercial installations but am not a qualified sparky; I can’t believe some of the posts on this thread, god help us :eek:

I think it’s time to update your signature BAS :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Don't think we were - it's just that he's got an unpalatable reality to accept.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back