Plumbing A Sink without an Overflow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know a solution to plumbing a sink that does not have an overflow at all? I bought a sink from an artist that does not have overflow holes. The faucet drain I have is made for overflow. Can I buy a part to cover these overflow holes or can I buy a new drain made for this purpose? Any advice would be appreciated!

Sponsored Links
mendo2002 said:
Does anyone know a solution to plumbing a sink that does not have an overflow at all? I bought a sink from an artist that does not have overflow holes. The faucet drain I have is made for overflow. Can I buy a part to cover these overflow holes or can I buy a new drain made for this purpose? Any advice would be appreciated!

What like a hairdressers basin....just use a solid waste and keep an eye on it when you fill it up!

I am sure you can buy a "cap" that will fit, but without knowing the type of pipe and basin it is hard to say which would suit. Am I correct are you in America?

post locked in 2005 to prevent hi jacking (again)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back