Plumbing Plans/schematics

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all, cap in hand job here I'm afraid.

I am getting to the end of my NVQ Level 3 6089 and I am having a little trouble sourcing plumbing plans/schematics.

The course evidence folder is, in my opinion, very much aimed at plumbers working on site or in new builds and therefore it asks for plans or installation drawings which I understand are used more on site than in domestic situations where 100% of my work is. I also very rarely undertake bathroom installs/changes as I prefer gas work, fault finding etc.

I was hoping someone might have some old plans/drawings/sketches of bathroom pipe work layout that they would be able to let me have. I don't need anything in detail, just rough room layout with pipe runs shown. Anything you have would be greatly received.

Just to make it clear- the course doesn't require me to draw/make the plans. It just requires me to source them.

Thanks in advance,

Kitted Up

Sponsored Links
*bump

Anyone got any ideas?

The drawings don't have to be professional. Just sketch drawings showing where the pipes runs are would do.

Cheers

Kitted Up

Sponsored Links
Try looking up manufacturers websites say gledhill or megaflo / heatrae sadia perhaps the likes of gritish bass might show some sample layouts

Sourcing plans should be impossible, certainly you wouldn't get your hands on any of ours without just cause.

A working, or as fitted drawing, will show the complete layout of the property, including all the rooms, doors, windows etc.

In the wrong hands, a blueprint for every rogue in the Country.

There are books and disc on ebay and in the library, on how too, but actual plans are private property and not for every Tom, Dick and Harry to borrow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back