Plywood flooring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am in the process of renewing our bathroom and want to tile the floor. At the moment it is t&g chibboard which I intend to take up and replace with 18mm t&g plywood.

However I cannot seem to be able to find a supplier of t&g plywood - I live in kent - does anyone know a supplier in this area?

Sponsored Links
I get mine from Richard Russel (bottom of page), they will deliver to kent though may charge if its just a few boards. Go for the 22mm it will be a lot more rigid.

You may be nearer to William T Edens or James LAtham, think they both do it.

Jason

Jason

Thank you for your reply - I will make contact with William T Edens and go for the 22mm as suggested.

Thanks

Chris

Jason

I contacted Richard Russell (not William T Edens) and they were very helpful and are delivering on Thursday - thanks again

Sponsored Links
Good to hear you got it sorted, RR are usually very good, watch out for a big orange curtain sided lorry

JAson

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back