Point proven!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It was mentioned on the other post about the rapist who is in the limelight and should be an inspiration to the young generation, Jessica Ennis who is one of the greatest sports personalities we have been blessed with makes a comment about removing her picture from the stadium and promptly receives threats from some faceless, mindless, moronic yob who has probably been influenced by his "hero" some overpaid pillock who is capable of kicking a lump of leather around a field FFS! Hopefully the thugs involved will be brought to justice and made an example of..

Sponsored Links
There are some real idiots out there, quite scary where we are heading as a society really.

I often wonder to myself why this country should have such a prepondrance of yobs compared to other west European countries.

As I posted on another thread, I have visited several other countries and have yet to see the sort of behaviour that is commonplace here, certainly on a Saturday night.

Sponsored Links
I often wonder to myself why this country should have such a prepondrance of yobs compared to other west European countries.

As I posted on another thread, I have visited several other countries and have yet to see the sort of behaviour that is commonplace here, certainly on a Saturday night.

Its to do with parenting, well that's what I think.
I was taught wrong from right, had the cane/slipper etc. I think I am ok
My children (well adults), they know right from wrong & were taught as my parents taught me.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Too many 50 year old adolecents in todays society with tattoos, nose rings etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Back