Poland

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Seem to be in some type of spat with the Ukraine ??

Threatening or are ? To stop all new weapons / arms shipments crossing the border

Seems they have the hump over grain shipments ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I’ve always wanted to go to Poland
Our son had a half Polish girlfriend once. Dad was British, mum was Polish. They lived over here but had a few properties out there as well as a place in Spain, nothing posh, just flats that they rented out and our son and the girlfriend moved out there for about a year - he got a job teaching English. Mrs Mottie and I went out to visit them - they were living in a place called Gdynia. I remember there was a beach there - just didn’t expect a beach in Poland. Not my idea of a nice place to live though. Anyway, they split up and he came home. It was cheap out there I seem to remember. Food was yuk.

There are probably dishes from most countries' cuisines that folk don't like, but there's a lot to like in Polish cuisine.

We have a new restaurant in our village which is run by two Polish folk and the dishes are most delish!

The Polish seem to get a lot of stick. More power to the Poles

As part of the Videgrad 5, Poland is one of the few lone voices of sanity in a Europe that's losing it's way. They accept The EU's largesse, but stand up to demands to inflict self harm by accepting mass immigration. Poles are quite rightly nationalistic and proud of their culture. They are correct in identifying the threat of alien cultures, religions and races. They see the dangers that our enemies within and governments want us to ignore and are learning from our mistakes.

Unlike many soft European countries, the Poles trust no one as they were betrayed by The Allies after WW2 and know only too well the tyrany of being restrained by the yoke of Soviet control. They're investing very heavily in military training and equipment to counter Russian aggression. We can learn a lot from countries like Poland, Hungary, CZ.

Unlike many soft European countries, the Poles trust no one as they were betrayed by The Allies after WW2 and know only too well the tyrany of being restrained by the yoke of Soviet control. They're investing very heavily in military training and equipment to counter Russian aggression. We can learn a lot from countries like Poland, Hungary, CZ.
Churchill actually ordered plans to be made for an invasion of Soviet occupied territory after WWII to kick them out of Poland.
The Americans considered him to be quite mad and blocked the idea on the grounds of sanity.

Ignoring the EU also who has reminded them that individual members are not authorised to make their own trade policy. I’m not sure Poland is listening.

Why don't the Polish government sell on grain from Ukraine, make a buck and protect their own farmers?

Sponsored Links
Back