polska plumber how much to charge customers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am new to countrey can you tell me how much charge to fit combi boiler
i am newly qualified is it ok for about 60 pounds day

i am to be registered corgiz can advise me how much you english plumbers charge so i can be competition to you. :D :D

Sponsored Links
You lousy money grabbing Polski b**tard! Thought you could come over here and get rich quick at inflated rates of pay and for doing a sh*t job ?

Well forget it! £25 a day max where I am (Manchestki) and not a penny more, and that's if you're Korgski registered.

Bet you thought you could retire back to Gdansk after six months on a big fat wedge of dough.

No chance mate. You'll have to work for a good while longer than that, unless you want to go back to living in the ghetto.

Ignore prevoius comments Mr Polska, In fact Lancashire is a Ghetto in its own right.

Your way under charging. You will get a lot of flack from toffee nosed people on here, they often forget they have as much right to go to Poland and plumb there as you do to come and work here.

The people that moan are often the over charging rip off merchants who are afraid that eastern european plumbers will do a damn site better job than they can and for half the price as well. if the were a compentant, resonably priced outfit they would have no worries with poeple like your selves being here in the UK

Good luck to you.

If you are corgi Reg like you say you are you want to be charging £25+ vat per hour. That is the average going rate in lancashire anyway.

Sponsored Links
Something odd here!

A "Polska" is a Polish GIRL !

Tony

You've been caught out as a fraud Mr Polski- the teeth in those smilies are far to good for the standard of dentisty in your homeland!

polska plumber mr polcwzv said:
i am new to countrey can you tell me how much charge to fit combi boiler
i am newly qualified is it ok for about 60 pounds day

I normally charge half a groat, but this includes bread & cheese supplied for the day & the opportunity to sleep with with the customers goat....

i am to be registered corgiz can advise me how much you english plumbers charge so i can be competition to you. :D :D

An hourly rate of 30p is the norm....but you must live in & sleep in the loft, in case of any plumbing emergencies...hope this helps.. ;)

"""You've been caught out as a fraud Mr Polski- the teeth in those smilies are far to good for the standard of dentisty in your homeland!"""

Sorry, Brentwood, thats not true either!

Poland is one of the major destinations for tourist dentistry. Go for five days holiday for less then the cost of a crown and get the crown free.

Tony

If you dont believe me see:-

http://www.dentalpoland.co.uk

You don't have to go to Poland to get a foreign dentist, come to Scarborough and joint he queues. Later in the press it will be revealed the person was struck off in their own country but what the heck, beats driving to Middlesborough for the nearest dentist taking new patients.

Polish girl I have a job for you.

Did a job for a lovely Russian girl in Filey the other week. Wow those Ukrain girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind.

Ones I`ve seen ........all the way the paper bag was on my knee :eek: :mad:

That took seconds on the internet!

But to confirm the facts, I was lucky enough to be called by this stunning Polish lady tenant this evening who thought she has a gas leak. ( Didn't ! )

She knew an Englishman who had been quoted £2000 for a dental implant and got it for less than half in Poland. All dental treatment on the Polish NHS if totally free but you may have to wait a few weeks.

Wonderful as that was she seemed to have this boyfriend who had all this weight training equipment. I get a bit dissapointed by all this body building stuff although I could manage to lift the dumbells off the floor.

Many of the Polish girls seem to have very slim midriffs. I wonder what the other half of the tatoo showed?

Tony

"Many of the Polish girls seem to have very slim midriffs."

Whereas 1 in 100 of the indigenous population should be following that fashion which only shows how lazy and greedy they are.

Have kids get benefit get a tattoo sit on sofa eat takeaways.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back