poor circulation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Central heating system not working right.I have had british gas guy out rads down stairs not getting hot upstairs was shut them down bottom rads got warm but after period of time some went cold again ,also kettleing sound from boiler says its down to poor circulation due to pipes being blocked or restricted also on pipes near pump used a magnet on a stick which stuck to pipes and sys it needs power flushing does this sound right

Sponsored Links
Sounds right to me! About £350 at independent prices.

System dirt not normally covered in most BG contracts.

Tony

Agile said:
Sounds right to me! About £350 at independent prices.

System dirt not normally covered in most BG contracts.

Tony
there saying £520 but covered for life thats on four bed with twelve rads do you what magnet was about

Sponsored Links
"covered for life" will depend on keeeping the system filled up with inhibitor mixed in the water. Otherwise it will just corrode again.

For an extra £100 or so you could have a Magnaclean which will trap remaining sediment (yes, there will be some) that circulates in the water to stop it building up into another blockage or wearing the pump out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back